Iva Handfull is a modern heathen in the Burlesque world, an albino Grace Jones, both a fashion Icon and rock & roll Diva. Mz. Handfull is a contemporary, modern, alternative neo-Burlesquer known for her inventive, intense, epic, and oftentimes impersonating performances.
Iva hails from Seattle, Washington and has been performing Burlesque since 2007.
- Firestarter fan dance (using feather fans, not fire); BHOF 2011 video
- Prince impersonation (Darling Nikki, The Beautiful Ones, 1999, Kiss – duet with Miss Elaine Yes)
- Napoleon Dynamite impersonation
- Annie Lennox impersonation
- Madonna impersonation
- Marlboro Woman – Urban Cowboy
- Mannequin (duet)
- Rock Me Amadeus
- Sexual exercise
- Cane dance – The Beautiful People
- Thanksgiving – Eat It
- Xmas – Shopping Mom on Black Friday
- Spike from Buffy the Vampire Slayer impersonation
- Ivy Valentine from Soul Caliber
- Fan dance to Ministry’s Psalm 69
- Dance of a Thousand Hip Thrusts: Classic burlesque act to Nine Inch Nails’ Physical
- Filthy/Gorgeous – High glam/high energy act
- Animal themed acts:
-Cruella D’Vil act
Other videos – with the help of POC Photo, Debora Spencer, Lydia McLane and Rick Klu, we made a few music videos, a dream of mine!
Iva is co-producer of Discontinued Trim Productions, producing Burlesque shows raising money for local Seattle charities. Please check out the Discontinued Trim page.